When it comes to neutral shades, nobody gets it done better than Urban Decay. The year before, Urban Decay launched three mini eyeshadow palettes as part of their NAKED collection, but this time was different.
This time around, Urban Decay created three NAKED Mini Eyeshadow Palettes made with three of their most popular eyeshadow shades as the base to each of the palettes. This made each palette personalized to suit your personal preferences.
The following are The NAKED You Way Mini Eyeshadow Palettes. The shades include: Sin the blush, which is a pink hue; Foxy, an olive tone; Half Baked Bronze, a bronze tone.
The three mini eyeshadows from NAKED Palettes are neutrals and come in the mini eyeshadow palettes that we have come to are familiar with and love. The eyeshadow itself is a creamy and blendable pigmented formula that offers up to 12-hour wear.
Tip Make sure to apply one of the Eyeshadow Primer first , to make the colors more intenseand vibrant reduce the risk of fallout (which isn’t something you need to worry about using Urban Decay) and last longer. It is my absolute favorite. When I’m finished with my makeup, I further lock it in with a set spray for makup that lasts for about up to 16 to 24 hours (or even) of flawlessly applied makeup. I use this spray that also comes in versions to help mattify makeup or provide an additional glow to skin.
The NEW Urban Decay NAKED Mini Eyeshadow Palette line:
Sin – 6 forbidden, shades of neutrals that are blush-toned, inspired by popular shade “Sin”.
- “Bad Habit” (ivory satin)
- Sin (champagne nude shimmer)
- Unlucky (pink champagne glitter)
- Boring (dusty rose matte)
- The TBH (warm pink metallic)
- Twisted (rosy brown matte)
Foxy 6 funked-up olive-toned neutrals inspired by fan-favorite shades “Foxy”.
- Foxy (cream bisque matte)
- “Get Down!” (khaki shimmer)
- Sly (camel matte)
- Hot Stuff (orange to gold duochrome metallic)
- Disco (warm gunmetal metallic shimmer)
- Funky Town (charcoal satin)
Half-Baked – 6 blazed, bronze-toned neutrals, inspired by fan favorite shade “Half-Baked”.
- Rollin’ (golden beige satin)
- Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer)
- Rocky (gold to pink duochrome metallic)
- Buck Off (warm medium brown matte)
- Breadwinner (copper metallic glitter)
- Edible (deep brown matte)
Purchase the NAED Mini Eyeshadow Palette of your choosing for just $29 in-store at Sephora and online at urbandecay.com.