Learn to Build Your Own Makeup Artist Website in 7 Days
for makeup artists that want to take back control of their website
Do you want a professional website but don't have $1000's to spend?
Do you have the perfect design in your head but no idea how to build it?
Do you want to make regular changes to your website but are sick of the ongoing web design fees?
Do you want to be in control of your website and have the power to update it anytime you want?
If you answered yes to any of the above then you are in the right place!
So you wake up one morning with a bold new idea for your website...
- If you've worked with a designer in the past you try and track them down only to find they are no longer in business.
- Next, you go through the ordeal of choosing a new web designer
- Agreeing on the scope of works and haggling on price.
- Now you finally get to the point where you will finally get your new site only to be told
"Oh sorry I am not available to start on your work until next month, didn't I mention it?"
It doesn't have to be like this!
Take control of your website by learning how to:
- Sketch out the idea that's in your head
- Select colours and fonts that are consistent with your brand
- Build your own website in your own timeframes
Who is this course for?
This course is for any makeup artists that:
- Wants to be in control of their website
- Wants the power to update their website anytime
- Are just starting out as a freelancer and need to build a website
- Are sick of not getting exactly what they want on their website
- Want a professional website but don't have $1000's to spend
- Have the perfect design in your head but no idea how to build it
You might not want to take this course if
- You don't have any spare time to invest
- You are not creative
- Want someone to do it all for you!
What You'll Get
I take you from knowing nothing about WordPress to learning the techniques that I use to build websites. Some of the topics I cover are:
- The basics of WordPress
- The design of your site
- How to create almost any page layout
- Using themes to control the look and feel of your site
- A complete step by step walk through of how to create 2 completely different looking makeup artist site designs
Single Page Site Demo
You can build your own one page website like this one.
Learn the tips and tricks to getting the menu navigation working correctly!
Follow the step by step instructions to create a modern looking multipage website.
Each page is built with step by step instructions so you can create a beautiful multipage site.
Multi Page Site Demo
- 1.1 – What is WordPress
- 1.2 – Discover the Two Sides to WordPress
- 1.3 – An Overview of the Admin Screens
- 1.4 – Word Press Overview Summary
Your Site Design
- 2.1 – Introduction to Your Design
- 2.2 – Your Inspiration Board
- 2.3 – Showing your Colours
- 2.4 – Where to Find Your Fonts
- 2.5 – Latest Web Design Trends
- 2.6 – What Information Should You Have On Your Site?
- 2.7 – Let’s Get Inspired
- 2.8 – Wireframing Your Design
- 2.9 – Your Site Design Summary
- 3.1 – Introduction to the WordPress How To
- 3.2 – Managing WordPress Themes
- 3.3 – Managing Plugins
- 3.4 – Managing Media
- 3.5 – Managing Pages
- 3.6 – Managing Menus
- 3.7 – Shortcodes
- 3.8 – WordPress How To Summary
SiteOrigin Page Builder
- 4.1 – Introduction to SiteOrigin Page Builder
- 4.2 – The Grid
- 4.3 – Adding Widgets to the Grid
- 4.4 – More Advanced Layout
- 4.5 – Changing Row Widths
- 4.6 – Controlling Responsive Behaviour
- 4.7 – Row Background Images
- 4.8 – SiteOrigin Page Builder Summary
Setting Up The Vantage Theme
- 5.1 – Introduction to the Vantage Theme
- 5.2 – The Logo and Header Section
- 5.3 – Changing Fonts and Colours
- 5.4 – Menu Layout and Style
- 5.5 – The Vantage Theme Summary
Building a multi page site - walk through
- 6.1 – Introduction to the Multi Page Website Walkthrough
- 6.2 – General Settings – Multi Page
- 6.3 – Setting up Vantage Theme – Multi Page
- 6.4 – Building the pages – Multi Page
- 6.5 – The Multi Page Website Walkthrough Summary
Building a single page site - walk through
- 7.1 – Introduction to the Single Page Site Walkthrough
- 7.2 – General Settings – Single Page
- 7.3 – Setting up the Vantage Theme – Single Page
- 7.4 – Building the Page
- 7.1 The Single Page Website Walkthrough Summary
What people are saying...
It was like he was speaking just to me. Matt made it so easy to understand every step, and this course has given me the confidence to know that I can build my website exactly how I want it
I've finally completed the course and I have to say it is brilliant! I love how it is not just learning the technical thing, but it also covers how to design and the elements of a good website.
I’m Matt. Chief Problem Solver here at Makeup Freedom
Most days you'll find me working at home with a smile on my face and a child on my lap. I'm an IT geek, a dad and husband to a makeup artist.
Being married to a makeup artist and working in IT I have lost count how many times I've been asked about how to get a website up and running specifically for makeup artists. After the last time I was asked I decided to take action and this course is the result! This course is for makeup artists who need help with creating a website that reflects their work and projects a professional image to their clients
I have been building sites in WordPress for many years and have spent countless hours testing hundreds of plugins and themes. I have to created this course using completely free options, because I know how makeup artists would rather spend their money on products than software! (or maybe that's just my wife)
I feel lucky that I'm able to create the tools and give you the knowledge to be able to do this yourself (with a little guidance from me).
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Makeup Freedom are proud of the course material and stand by it. I'd love for you to give your best effort when working through the course and I am happy to help you out if you are struggling with any part of the lessons. However if you decide that this course is not for you then we want you to be happy and offer a full refund, if requested within 30 days of your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should be able to complete one module per day. So if you can commit to one module a day 7 days should be enough time to complete the course.
The course is made up of a series of online videos. I've broken the material into small bite sized chunks and each video averages a few minutes. The longest videos by far are 10 mins long.
You can always email me - I read every email and personally respond to every question. You can also ask the question in our Makeup Freedom Website Builders private Facebook group.
The course is self paced, so you can start any time, once you've purchased the course
Once you purchase the course you'll always have access to the modules, so you can take as much time as you need.
If you purchase the course, and work through the modules we are so confident that you'll be able to build your site that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase, so there's no risk to you.
Get Started Now
Want to get started creating your beautiful website?
Enrol now and get instant lifetime access.